Judith's Breast Cancer Blog

Monday, August 14, 2006

Not much to say about cancer anymore-last post

And I think this might be the right time to stop the blog. I have lots of other things going on in my life, I'm moving forward, exercising, thinking about working, recovering from the burns from radiation . . . all good things.

I am also interested in finding a company that might want to publish my blog or parts of it.

So . . . now the way to find out about what's going on with me is to contact me directly. If you don't have my email address, you can simply post a comment from this blog, and with it send me YOUR contact information. I'm the only one who sees the comments that are sent, so no worries about the entire world having your email address or phone number.

It's been a long run, I thank each one of you who has been faithfully keeping up with me through this medium.

May you only have good health and a long, happy and prosperous life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home