Judith's Breast Cancer Blog

Sunday, March 16, 2008

In response to requests for info

Hmm, interesting. I've been getting a couple of comments on my old blog (here) from folks I don't know looking for info.

I have no idea who is still looking for me, but anyway, here's my update:

Marshall and I are now officially divorced, effective 2/21/08. We are friends and get along well. The boys do what's right for them, so custody is fluid.

My health, other than my weight, is fine. Nothing new to report.

I am working as an independent bookkeeper in the Oakland/Berkeley area. I am also a student online working on my undergraduate degree.

My boys are well, my girls are well though far away. I have many blessings. Every time I see my mastectomy scar I remember how cancer created a new and better life for me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home